Followers

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Journal Journey's Ch19

A big thank you to those who joined in last month challenge. Looks like I really hit on something everyone really enjoyed, so much so some of you entered more than once Woo Hoo. I have to say I have written down some of the wonderful quotes you used to put in some of my future work. I had a blast visiting you all old and new players. We also smashed all records for entires and we have now more than 100 followers, How cool is that? I really hope you have all come back this month to play again.

NEWS

I thought it would be nice to pick a random person each month to be a special Guest Designer (GD) for the following month. The winner would write a little about why they craft perhaps (optional) and will also have their work for that month shown in the challenge post. I hope you like the idea. 

This months winner is

Susi if you would contact me, I can give you the details for Ch20. 

To me you are all amazing, this is not who has the best art journal spread. I believe you are all super, this is just a random recognition, getting a little lime light and we all get to know a little more about the people who are joining in the challenge each month. You do not have to be a GD if you do not want to (no pressure is involved at all) just let me know and Random Generator can have another go.

Now on to this months challenge

BIRDS

I love all things to do with Birds, nests, eggs, feathers, chicks. Whatever you like, just make the focus of your page BIRDS. As always I am excited to see what you come up with again. All are welcome even if you have never done any art journaling before, we're a really friendly bunch here, there are no criticisms only love. Here is my silly story spread for this month :) Dxx






The journaling says; "This is the story of King Tweet. Top Hat Harry would steel kittens & pups, making them perform as jesters against their will." I made up a whole story in my head about these sparkly evil birds lol I had my friend who visited in stitches lol I have a vibrant imagination lol. Have a great month looking forward to seeing your work and getting to know you all better.

Please enter the link to the post for the challenge in the linky below :) Dxx

7 comments:

Juls said...

Fab card!! Love that DP, perfect for the theme & love the collection if images you have put together! Hugs Juls xxx

Gina said...

Hahaha...evil sparklie birds..love it :D...and aaaw poor puppy lol :D XXX

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Love this journal page. Birdies are adorable an a great way to journal the words. :)

froebelsternchen said...

Wow Dawn this is an amazing spread and it´s a fantastic theme.. really!
And I am very pleased to do GD for the next theme!

YEAH!

xxx Susi

~*~Patty S said...

Your pages are great fun Dawn and
"put a bird on it" is still quite popular everywhere ... I too enjoy birds very much
oxo

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely journal age and birds is a nice theme. I will start thinking! Valerie

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous journal page, those colours are gorgeous!
Hope to take part again! Chrisx